Sunday, January 20, 2019

What IF JESUS CHRIST said to us...

PHOTO COURTESY OF THE ORDER OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD+
In view of Mt 7:21-23,
WHAT IF Jesus Christ said to us:
“You say you have received Christ!
But do you know what I require of you,
to be received by Me?


You say you are led by the Spirit !
My Spirit leads one to obey
what is written...
such as repent and be baptized
for remission of your sins!


Yet some of you insist on a sinner's prayer
or Rom 10:9 confession ...without baptism!

Their covenant / petition prayer
brings salvation...
...they think!

It is My desire and command
that you be joined with Me in My death,
burial, and resurrection
through death of your old self-life,
burial of your old man,
in your baptism watergrave
...rising with Me in new regenerated life!

Have you done this?
I love you so much.
Please obey ME ! 

Jesus

No comments: