Sunday, February 24, 2019

A WARNING TO THE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH




SINCE WHEN  has it been necessary to call a meeting to decide if The WORD+ of GOD  is correct ?
   Your Solemn Assemblies MY+ Soul Hates

Isaiah 1:13 .

Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. 





. This is the WORD+ of The LORD 



to the Special Meeting , February 2019, in St. Louis, Missouri,of the General Conference of the United Methodist Church .




SINCE WHEN  has it been necessary to call a meeting to decide if The WORD+ of GOD  is correct ?
.


 


Where have I+ commanded you, O Men of the Church,  to WEIGH the Rightness of My+ HOLY WORD ?  .



Where have I+ commanded you to evaluate MY+ HOLY WORD, to see if it is “applicable” in YOUR day and age ?





 .
As My+ Servant Isaiah spoke MY+ WORD,


Away with you ! .




My+ WORD+ is NOT determined by a vote of the populace nor by a vote of the church nor of its representatives, for 
.



I+ ALONE determine MY+ WORD to you. 


MY+ WORD is very PURE.


Therefore, MY+ Servants love it. .




I+ should not have to tell you more than once that all forms of homosexuality are evil, immoral, and have caused entire civilizations to be destroyed . . . by ME+.




I+ should only have to tell you but ONCE to obey My+ WORD, not debate it. .

 Obedience is NOT OPTIONAL.


MY+ WORD corrects society and cultures
.


Every one who chooses to obey ME+ must renounce their own cultural values and norms which conflict with MY+ WORD.
.



Why have you not taught this to MY+ People, O Men of the Church ?
.





These are MY+ People, MY+ flock, MY+ sheep, not yours.  I+ have entrusted them into your hands as Stewards for you to teach them MY+ WORD, MY+ Ways. As MY+ Stewards you were entrusted to see that SIN is repented of. 
 .




As MY+ Stewards, you were entrusted to see that SIN does not remain in the flock, festering until the whole body of believers is infected with it.  .


  


Most definitely, if you DO NOT WARN MY+ Flock and they die in their sins, I+ will require their blood from your hands.  . If they die in their sins AND YOU DID NOT WARN THEM to turn from their wicked ways, O Men of the Church, YOU are accountable as Un-Righteous Stewards.


   .


But, perhaps you do not believe MY+ Words given to My+ Servant Ezekiel as well ?  .


When I+ say unto the wicked,


Thou shalt surely die;  .


and thou givest him not warning,


nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way,


to save his life;  .


the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity;


but his blood will I+ require at thine hand.


Ezekiel 3:18 .






I+ do not play with sin.  Let it be known to you that I+ judge all sin.





.
It is clearly written in MY+ WORD what comprises SIN. It is clearly written in MY+ WORD what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and 3 other cities which openly practiced forms of homosexuality.  .




Remains of their burning are even today upon this earth, yet you have ignored this and blinded the eyes of MY+ People who are seeking the Truth.
.





The LOVE message is very popular; no-one rejects you for it. There is little price to pay for promoting the LOVE message. .




You Men of the Church cannot take MY+ LOVE and refuse MY+ Correction. .
 




You May Not Issue MY+ LOVE to those you refuse to Correct according to MY+ WORD.  .




You Men of the Church  may not share the LOVE of GOD and at the same time, REFUSE to WARN sinners of Hell awaiting the unrepentant.
.





When you share the LOVE of GOD without Repentance   from SIN, I+ reject you



Have you NEVER read MY+ WORDS recorded by MY+ Servant Matthew: 




Not every one that saith unto ME+, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;



but he that doeth the Will of MY+ FATHER

Which is in Heaven.



Many will say to ME+ in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy+ Name? and in Thy+ Name have cast out devils? and in Thy+ Name done many wonderful works? 



And then will I+ profess unto them,

I+ never knew you:

depart from ME+,

ye that work iniquity.



No-one who practices SIN enters the Kingdom of GOD. 



MY+ WORD is full of this FACT.   .



Your solemn assemblies are an Abomination to ME+.  .




The only meeting NEEDED is to meet with ME+, not with each other. .




Meet with ME+ in deep repentance, upon your face, for ignoring MY+ WORD, O Men of the Church .  .




Concern yourselves with confronting SIN in your own life and in your members, the SIN that is clearly explained in MY+ WORD, not your definition of sin.  .




I+ do not want peace at any price. . . I+ want RIGHTEOUSNESS at any cost.




I+ do not want SIN to be tolerated, mis-named, and included in your members.  .



I+ do not want “closet” sinners, but CLEANSED sinners. I+ gave you MY+ BLOOD for your cleansing.  Repent before ME+.  .




I+ am looking for TRUTH amongst  those who are called by MY+ Name, not tolerance.  .



If you read MY+ WORD, you will see that.



  If you believe MY+ WORD,
you will act upon it.
.




Remember: I+ re-make you into MY+ IMAGE. You do not change ME+ into yours. 




. Repent before your Candlestick is removed permanently.




. Thus saith The LORD.

No comments: